[DeTomaso] 351C blocks, short blocks, heads and more...

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 13 20:06:14 EDT 2008

Listers,

I've just talked to Allen, who has a shop (Car Doc) and is looking to
clean out a bunch of 351C stuff.

He has 4-bolt blocks, 4V heads (both open and closed chamber), and more.

Some blocks may have the XXXYYY in the lifter valley.

This is used stuff, not ready to assemble, but he is comfortable
with some local (to him) machine shop checking it out for you before you
buy. Seems like a reasonable guy.  Prices in the $400 range depending.

He prefers contact to his shop, (925) 228-9032

I fazed on the location, but that would be Martinez and Concord area.
(Google reports: 3440 Pacheco Blvd Martinez, CA)

So some of you "Block Busters" that may need yet another spare...

Give him a call.

I don't know him, I am just the messenger.

Chuck Melton

Checked by AVG.
7:31 AM