[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 46, Issue 11

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Mon May 12 23:31:59 EDT 2008

Yes I do agree that if it was all perfect
there would be no more challenge...
My son and I were looking at a Mopar a
while back that was perfect and I asked him
what he thought... His comment dad what are
you going to do with it... its already done and perfect....
Kids... sometimes they are really right
I have always learned by breaking things
My dad always said if if aint broke then
don't fix it...I never listened... that's why I love the Pantera
and my other clones... they will never be
perfect and I will always modify them and
have to try something... sometimes we go
backwards and sometimes we go forward.
Looking into the Vintage Race at Norcal
Shelby event as they say "Vintage" within reason
I will try to argue that it is no way modified
as much as a group 4... its just for fun anyways

Will I have a piece of my Mustang piston sitting
on my desk and then a counter in the shop with a bunch of
broken things... you will get her back together
and test it again I am sure

Bob Benson

favorites at AOL Food.