[DeTomaso] Braking Problem

michaelsavga at gmail.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri May 9 21:22:09 EDT 2008

Sounds like rebuild is needed.  Pretty straightforward.  Do not wait too long once the seals start to go.   Not good.   Michael in Savannah

From:	MyCars <MyCars at Comcast.net>

Date:	Fri, 09 May 2008 17:59:17
To:detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] Braking Problem

Hello,
I have a problem with my brakes. They work to stop the car, but as I'm
sitting at a stop light, the brake pedal will eventually reach the floor
and the car will start to roll! All I have to do is release the pedal
and re-apply to get more brake. I think this is a problem with the
master cylinder, but want to get your opinions on what else it could
be... and what parts I need to buy.

Thanks
Roydon }8~)>