[DeTomaso] Demon Carb Feedback Wanted

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Wed May 7 12:38:02 EDT 2008

I finally made a decision on a new carb and ordered one from Quick Fuel
Technology
to specs they devised from a laundry list of questions regarding the motor,
use, etc.

It should be here in a week or so ( they are built to order ) and I'll
report as soon as it is installed.  It will use the same linkage, lines etc.
( the Demon required all new stuff ) and it does have an electrical choke so
my warm up issues should be cured as well.

Thanks to all who offered input and advice.

Michael in Savannah

I will of course do another series for the website (
www.michaelspantera.com) on R & R the carb, etc.

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you