[DeTomaso] Scary sound from the 351...

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 3 11:24:46 EDT 2008

Listen to the frequency. Does is knock at cam speed or crank speed? If cam speed, then check the valve train, If crank speed then check the accesories on the front or clutch at the rear......and hope its not coming from inside the pan. But if the sound changes with oil pressure, you may not be so fortunate.

Good Luck!

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708