[DeTomaso] IR-EFI filters

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 10:43:56 EDT 2008

I have those common billet aluminum filter units you see on many EFI systems.  They were probably made by Hall and sold by everyone.
Mine have K&N filters that fit like crap.  You have to stretch them around the guides on the botton unit and then just sort of mash them
down with the upper.  Has anyone come up with the normal application for these filters or one that fits better?  I really don't like K&N filters and would rather run a paper element anyday.  Any thoughts appreciated.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa