[DeTomaso] Aldan Eagle Shock Specifications/Spring Rates

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 00:21:01 EDT 2008

I'm planning to order a set of Aldan Eagles to replace my stock springs/shocks and I'm a little confused.

http://www.aldaneagle.com/shocks.pdf

I had planned to buy the 758HP because they're specified for Panteras
Fortunately, a conversation earlier today with Ken Green made me realize maybe that's not what I wanted
I'm thinking now I should be buying 755

There seems to be a lot of different opinions about spring rates.
I've seen Front/Rear combination recommendations of 350/550, 400/650, 450/700, and even 500/900

Anyone want to offer a recommendation?? What are you using and how do you like it?
Thanks Scott