[DeTomaso] 2V Intake Manifolds

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 19:30:27 EDT 2008

> What's still available in a 2V Single-Plane manifold?

Offenhauser Port-O-Sonic 351C-2V (6122)
 - single plane with Holley carb bolt pattern

Offenhauser Port-O-Sonic 351C-2V (6123)
 - single plane with spread bore carb bolt pattern

Offenhauser Dial-A-Flow 351C-2V (6128)
 - single plane with Holley Dominator carb bolt pattern
 - has interchangeable "turtles" to adjust plenum volume and floor shape

Redline Street Torker (P/N 12-154)
 - single plane manifold designed for 2V heads
 - accepts square bore or spread bore Motorcraft, Holley or Carter Thermoquad
   carbs
 - looks much like a 2V version of the Strip Dominator
 - http://www.redlineauto.com.au/

Weiand X-Celerator 351V-2V (7516)
 - single plane with Holley carb bolt pattern, no EGR

Parker Funnel Web 2V
 - very tall single plane with Holley carb bolt pattern

TFC 2V
 - very tall single plane with Holley carb bolt pattern

The above are all theoretically available new.  Offy claims they can make
any of their intakes but you may have to wait until they get a large enough
order to batch produce.  If they don't have one in stock, don't hold your
breath.  TFC, Parker and Redline are made in Australia.  The Holley Street
Dominator is another 2V single plane but is only available used.  Note that
two different 2V versions of the Weiand and Holley intakes were made.

For the dyno project I have the following 2V intakes available:

 Weiand X-Celerator
 Parker Funnel Web
 Holley Street Dominator
 Offenhauser Dual Port
 Offenhauser Port-O-Sonic
 Edelbrock Performer
 Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap

I've measured and made notes of all the 2V intakes but still need to enter
the data into the database.

Dan Jones