[DeTomaso] Irwindale Speedway time again!

Rob DOrazio robpantera at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 4 19:52:46 EST 2008

Hey you Southern California Pantera Folks,

  Once again we are coming up on an Irwindale Speedway night. The date is March 29th.  Last September we had 28 Panteras and a Guara show up.  It's the same deal as previous times.  We arrive at the track at 3:30, and put the cars on display for the enjoyment of the crowd.  Later we do the group parade lap thing and then we watch the evening's racing.  You get free admission for you and your passenger.

  If you are interested, please contact me.

  Rob D'Orazio
  (626)795-0915
  robpantera at sbcglobal.net