[DeTomaso] I want to thank everyone

bwerner at live.com bwerner at live.com
Tue Mar 4 09:52:14 EST 2008

I want to thank everyone for there input on installing a small block
Chevrolet in my 73 pantera.  Boy did I open a can of worms.  I got the
technical information I needed.  Just to set everyone's mind at ease, I have
a just completed  built 351 C, which going back in the car, and I just
purchased a 2006 ZO6 Corvette.  Now I have the best of both worlds.  Thanks
again for all your comments, and just to set the record straight you guys
and gals crack me up.  I am really glad that I joined this forum.  Everyone
have a great day, and remember that great saying everyday above ground is a
great day.