[DeTomaso] lower control arm

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 08:47:35 EST 2008

at the very least, i'd have that brazed ASAP and think hard about having a
metal saddle or plates welded to each side until i could get another one as
a replacement.
remember o disconnect the battery, msd box, etc if welding on the car.
be careful of any grease and oil back there as well.

I'd replace the whole thing, probably do both sides to be safe, good time to
look at u joints, half shafts as well.

Good job catching it before it became a huge problem.

Michael in Savannah