[DeTomaso] Putting a small block Chevrolet in a 1973 pantera

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 15:29:12 EST 2008

_www.wilcap.com_ (http://www.wilcap.com)     Chevy  LT1 425 HP crate motor
with EFI sells for $3,500 and will fit a ZF  with a WILCAP adapter

_http://www.kennedyeng.com/_ (http://www.kennedyeng.com/)
Engine/Transmission Adapters Kennedy Eng'd Prod's38830 17th St. East, Palmdale,  California
93550   661-272-1147

_http://www.advanceadapters.com/acrobat/enginfo.pdf_
(http://www.advanceadapters.com/acrobat/enginfo.pdf)       general engine adapter information

_http://www.transmissionadapters.com/_ (http://www.transmissionadapters.com/)
     engine-to-transmission adapters for most any combination

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 3/2/2008 10:36:46 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,