[DeTomaso] aldan eage shocks

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Mon Jun 23 13:59:08 EDT 2008

The settings depend on what you want to do with the car.
A good starting point is to set the ride height so that the lower A arms are parallel to the ground.  You can get a spanner wrench at your local speed shop or borrow one from someone in your local chapter.  If nothing else, you can order a wrench from Summit or Jegs.
For the bounce and rebound on the shocks, you can start at the mid-point then adjust them as needed according to your butt-o-meter results.