[DeTomaso] aldan eage shocks

michaelsavga at gmail.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 09:39:23 EDT 2008

I have those. Ill look at settings tonight.   Michael in savannah

From:	Justin Greisberg <justingreisberg at hotmail.com>

Date:	Mon, 23 Jun 2008 05:38:55
To:<detomaso at realbig.com>
Subject: [DeTomaso] aldan eage shocks

A couple years back I was in on a group buy for aldan eagle coil overs.  I am finally putting my car together.  Anyone have any advice or information on how to set ride height?  It looks like it will be tough to adjust height once it is on the car.  Any advice on shock settings?  Where do I get the spanner wrench to adjust the shocks?  Please help.  Justin
Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you back!
http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=earncashback