[DeTomaso] Tale of Two Caps

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Jun 23 10:27:34 EDT 2008

Dear Myron,

The plain ol' cap goes on the overflow tank, which should be the most lateral and slightly forward of your two tanks.

The other cap which should resemble, even in Italian, a normal radiator type cap should go on the supply tank which is the one closest to the engine and slightly aft of the overflow tank.

Good luck and good capping, Chuck Engles