[DeTomaso] DeTomaso for Sale

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 19 16:20:52 EDT 2008

I am working on adding another car for sale to my website.  It is easier to
do these in bunches, so if anyone has a car for sale, and they would like a
free ad, the process is:

1)  Send me a good text description with photos (not a link to photos, often
that does not work), send the photos as an attachment, not embedded in text,
as this recently has caused some problems.  Maybe a Mac thing?  Anyway...

2)  I build your ad using a Sample Page I now use that works well as a
template which contains "reminder" text.  I drop your photos into this
template and edit/massage your text as necessary, then let you know the
draft is done so you can review and adjust as necessary.  This is where the
reminder text reminds you to comment on more of your car's features.

3) When you are happy, I'll announce (here, the PI board, and elsewhere).

4) When you sell your car, PLEASE let me know (I prefer to hear from the
seller), then I'll move your ad off.

I have a couple more cars that I am waiting on photos / review etc...

This service is free.  I do add/update every car to the Registry, which
often contains extra photos or details.

Chuck Melton

www.ProvaMo.com

Checked by AVG.