[DeTomaso] non-Pantera favor needed

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu Jun 19 17:19:05 EDT 2008

I put a refundable deposit on a Dodge Magnum SRT8 located in Erie Pennsylvania (I live in Washington State).  it's a 2006 with 6K miles, only driven by the owner of the car dealership, so the warranty hasn't even started yet.

Is there anyone in that area who would be willing to take a quick look at it for me to be sure it doesn't smell like smoke inside or have other issues?  The salesman, Lenny Lathrop, said it's like brand new and is on their sales floor.  The dealership is:

Gary Miller Dodge Mazda
4021 Peach St.
Erie, Pennsylvania 16509

If there needs to be a small fee for the time to look at it for me, let me know what that would be.

I'll be traveling out of the Country for the next week, but may have limited access to email, so please be patient if you respond and it takes me a day or two to answer.

I appreciate it!

Thanks,

Chris

PS:  If I buy this car, I promise not to attach any fans to it...