[DeTomaso] Radiator Filler/Expansion Tank ?

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Wed Jun 18 18:17:41 EDT 2008

Thanks Bill
I wanted to use the 1 1/4 copper for the tubes that need bends in them. I
already have the two long SS tubes, but I need to make new ones to connect
my new "dirt track" rad and my "Mike Trusty design" engine tubes. Just can't
find any in short lengths. The plumbing wholesalers won't cut a full roll
and I can't find a cvontractor that has any left over to sell me !
Are you going to try and bend the tube or use cast fittings for bends? I'd
rather bend them if I could get soft copper so the bends wouldn't be as
sharp. Hmm,... I wonder if we could anneal the hard suff ?
Barry