[DeTomaso] main water tubes

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Wed Jun 18 17:35:46 EDT 2008

Why not try the Dynamat? It is said to have heat proofing qualities. And the
aluminium top coat
is said to reflect heat in an efficent way. I spoked to their representative
here in Sweden and
he claimed that in such case it should be mounted on the engine side of the
firewall with the aluminium
reflecting header heat. So, a layer from the underside over the heater tubes
should be fine.
But dont take it for granted.
Goran