[DeTomaso] main water tubes

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Wed Jun 18 17:52:28 EDT 2008

I'm using Lytherm Zero clearance. It seems like a good product for heat
rejection in a tight space and I don't want to get set up to spray Lizard
skin. I have some Dynamat extreme, but it looks like it is primarily for
sound attenuation.

http://www.coolandquiet.com/products_detail.cfm?PID=4

Barry

[DeTomaso] main water tubes
Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Wed Jun 18 16:35:46 CDT 2008

----

Why not try the Dynamat? It is said to have heat proofing qualities. And the
aluminium top coat
is said to reflect heat in an efficent way. I spoked to their representative
here in Sweden and
he claimed that in such case it should be mounted on the engine side of the
firewall with the aluminium
reflecting header heat. So, a layer from the underside over the heater tubes
should be fine.
But dont take it for granted.
Goran