[DeTomaso] Lotus Anyone?

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Tue Jun 3 21:09:46 EDT 2008

Mike,
     My daily driver for the last 16 plus years is an 88 3/4 ton GMC pickup
that I bought used,  it now has 287,000 miles on it.  I'm not going to use a
motorcycle as my daily driver but the Lotus does seem like the next best
thing,  to me anyway.  The truck had all the bells and whistles for 1988 but
is still an empty 3/4 ton truck.  The Lotus might not seem that bad?

Thanks,
Art