[DeTomaso] CLEANING FLOOR MATS WITH SCRIPT

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Jul 31 11:12:50 EDT 2008

Ned,

My house has off white wall to wall carpets. I used Resolve to spot clean at
one time. I find out it is way to strong and removes the stain guard from
the fibers. It looks clean for a bit then you get a dark spot as the dirt
sticks to that spot. Use the hottest water you can with vinegar or a bit of
very mild soap. I then spray on Scotch Guard when it dries.

Larry (need to fix the hot water) - Cleveland