[DeTomaso] CLEANING FLOOR MATS WITH SCRIPT

NED BYRNE, CB SECURITIES, LLC nbyrne4 at bloomberg.net
Thu Jul 31 10:08:57 EDT 2008

Greeting all!!  I found that I had to do some heavy cleaning of my floor mats.  We use a great rug cleaner in the house called "RESOLVE".  So I used it on the mats and to my surprise the white "Pantera" script across the bottom started to break down.  It looks like the script is made of clear plastic that is heat pressed on to the carpet.  I may have been a bit too aggressive in my cleaning but I have never seen script break down like that before.  SO, if you have script on your mats ether don't use RESOLVE and/or take it easy with the brush.  The GOOD NEWS is that I just ordered new mats that will be the "show mats" and now I will have an everyday set as well.  Your milage may very.                     Ned  "Just another Blue Pantera" #2981 72 Pre-L  Byrne