[DeTomaso] Does the Parking Brake Lever Housing Often Interfere with After Market Seats? what to do?

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 00:38:34 EDT 2008

Ken...
  I had the same problem. I made a cover out of card board and wrapped it in good Ole duct tape ( to stiffen it up a little) and then painted it black. Nobody ever notices but Me.
  Curt

Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I bought a nice pair of seats, but the housing for the parking brake lever interferes with the passenger seat. It looks like the housing is a lot wider than necessary, has anyone worked out a mod to narrow it? Or to put the lever in the console?

Thanks