[DeTomaso] ISO Lucky

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 27 18:10:26 EDT 2008

While out for lunch in Knights Ferry near Modesto today, a bright orange ISO went by. After leaving the restaurant I saw the same car parked in front of a local coffee shop and my car pulled harshly to the right, threw itself into park, and ejected me toward the parked ISO. Fortunately, I landed on my feet and found myself in the perfect place to have a conversation with the owner who was seated at a table nearby. We spoke about the car and agreed they were rarely seen unless you were at an Italian car show such as Concourso. He had been there with his uncle who lives nearby and is restoring a Pantera. Once he said that word, he noticed my tank top which also said Pantera. Hmmmm. He will likely join us on future club events, possible Concourso and/or Monterey Historics (Hey Steve, I think we have sold another ticket) and I expect his uncle will contact me within the next few days and we can find out about a car that had previously been burned. If I
 recall, someone had been inquiring about a car with a heated history. This may be it.
Mike- we may have another stop for you when you come to visit Haidlens car.
Will keep ya'll posted.

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708