[DeTomaso] ISO Lucky

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 15:47:20 EDT 2008

ISOs are so rare, you're lucky. I've never seen one on the road. There was a
dentist in Los Altos that had two   and I talked with him at an Italian
Concours in Monterey many years ago. He told me his included an early and a late
example (of 50 or so built!) and the wiring was not only different in both, but
the late car was wired up with all-white wires! Oh the joys of
limited-production Italian sports cars.... J Deryke