[DeTomaso] Maserati Guy bushings (Re: FW: Bushing saga update)

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jul 24 20:13:35 EDT 2008

I received an email from the Maserati guy last night.  He said "we do
stock them for the pantera shops."  This worries me.  Does this mean
he sells them to Pantera Vendors?  If so, who?  I'd hate to end up
buying another set from him that were pretty much the same thing I
already have.

Therefore, I kindly asked for a photo and dimensions before I buy.
What I received this morning, was an ebay invoice for the cost of 16
bushings.  That's not what I asked for.  So I asked again and have yet
to hear back.

I was hoping he'd just list them again on ebay with a photo.  I'm not
interested in buying until I know they are what I want.

Asa Jay

Quoting SOBill at aol.com: