[DeTomaso] FW: Bushing saga update

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 19:43:06 EDT 2008

Barry,

I called the guys at:

>>>>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-Ferrari-Silentbloc-Bushing-Ferrari-par
t-154538_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247QQcategoryZ6763QQihZ001
QQitemZ8047517031QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

They said they get lots of calls re Pantera's and the parts he has do  not
fit.

He gave me the overall measurement of 2 3/4 inches, which is way huge vis a
vis a Pantera.

Maybe I'll just buy one and see what it really is.

Asa is trying to get a set from Maserati Source. That is where I got mine
and they fit perfectly.

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 7/24/2008 1:15:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,