[DeTomaso] more fuel system questions

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Sun Jul 20 19:57:09 EDT 2008

I designed a high pressure in-tank fuel pump with a high pressure return
line and vent that replaced the standard vapor cap for my EFI project. So
far it has been working very well. I have pictures some where if you are
interested. I thought about making a couple extra ones but the cost of
welding the aluminum tubes to the base and cover was very expensive and I
didn't think any
one would have been willing to pay for the assembly.

Cheers

Paul