[DeTomaso] New Nurburgring track record set!

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Jul 18 03:11:30 EDT 2008

With the Radical Nurburgring lap times vs C-6 in mind, we are having
a Radical cup even in Sweden. At Mantorp Park Raceway they are
doing 17,20 sec. for a comparsion a an STCC (supertouring car) does
about equal lap times. The related German class DTM is faster. Mathias
Ekstrom drow the  Red Bull car at 1,14 sec. I am curious to see what
my Corvette construction will do at that track. But the team is a little
short of money which delays the production time a little.

It is allways better with a light car, we got better weigth to contact patch
relationship which is a main factor for grip, but Radical does also hav a
fair
amount groundforce. And we could say that the CGH is sort way down.
Goran