[DeTomaso] Down again?

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 17 15:25:05 EDT 2008

Maybe it sucked Mikes flannel shirt in there?  LOL  Just kidding. Make sure that a needle valve is not hung open from trash, it would cause the carb to dump waaay too much fuel. LOOK at the carb opening when cranking.  A pin hole in the suction line will also prevent fuel from getting to the pump. That slow leak may suck air when the pump is pulling.  Been there.... Bill