[DeTomaso] Mysterious coolant leak

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu Jul 3 07:25:50 EDT 2008

Dear Ron,

               I have been working on a block and just bought two more.  I
am not aware of a coolant plug behind the balancer.  The front cover is
behind the balancer.  The water pump mounts onto that.  I would suggest that
the culprit could be the water pump or the hose and/or connection that Mike
mentioned.

                          Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles