[DeTomaso] group buy on flat firewall kit

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 31 13:41:12 EST 2008

Hi all,

3 of this group purchased fast access bulkhead reduction kits this month.  2 of the offered sale were original ordered as non fast access and produced with the fast engine access modification leaving us with additional inventory. I have had additional people contact me about ordering the kit in various years covered and not covered at the reduced price.

I would like to offer the Pantera community a group/quantity 10 kit minimum buy for February at a great savings. There are 4 types and 3 years available starting with 71 up to vin 2000, 71 through 73 up with dual pod dash and 73 and up with a single pod dash. They will be offered in each year as covered with fast engine access for $1275.00, covered with standard engine access for $1175.00, not covered with the fast engine access modification for $1025.00 and not covered with standard engine access for $925.00. all of the steel engine covers and AC/alternator brackets are made only leaving the bulkheads to be finish as needed. Each kit comes with a replacement bulkhead panel, sprayed ceramic heat shield with sound insulation and material covered steel engine cover---each holding a T allen wrench for the new bolts supplied, Ford or GM type alternator and AC relocation bracket, all of the necessary hardware for the bracket, and the 2 V-belts required to make the modifications.

With the continuing rise of contract labor and materials, sadly limited productions like this will continue to rise in price so if you have been wanting a much needed Pantera improvement, now may be the best time to take the plunge.

Thank you all for helping each Pantera vender----we all greatly appreciate the support.

Kirk Evans    --- AmeriSport ---