[DeTomaso] Fw: Axle Bearing help

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Wed Jan 30 18:35:54 EST 2008

No, they are tapered. Water got in one side and made a mess. The other side didn't show water but had play. According to Quella, the seals are one way. They keep the grease from coming out. A pressure washer, for example, will force water inside.
Guaranteed for life, my ass.
Why are they gone? Who knows exactly. What I do know is that it's another $400 bill I don't need.
Will