[DeTomaso] Sorry ^ but I have sinned.

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 18:16:47 EST 2008

____________________________________

Oh I just  knew someday you'd eventually have to resign yourselves to
respecting and bowing down to the almighty Vette.  If I were MD I'd put  that whole
new spiffy EFI set-up in the P and trade the whole shabang for a  Crystal Red
on Red ZO6 (bet u anything she'd never call him "retarded" again).  Ha!
Oh but that's just me. I'd keep up my membership though in order to  continue
teasing you. : )

Laurie..... & I will miss George PURGOLD; he was always  friendly, full of
fun, and an overall nice person.  It's very  disturbing to me to lose our
friends.

In a message dated 1/19/08 19 54 4, _michaelsavga at gmail.com_