[DeTomaso] more pictures and an oil question

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Jan 13 21:30:40 EST 2008

I tried to send this note out earlier, but for some reason it must not have worked.  If you got it twice, I apologize.

I think if you click on the link below you'll get to page three of my Pantera pictures web site.  On pages three through five I've added some new pics, including some of the side-fill gas door I did, the ash-tray Ipod dock and some others.

http://groups.msn.com/DeTomasoPantera/shoebox.msnw?Page=3

Also, I've read the posts about oil and zinc content and am wondering what the experts out there think would be better for my only-slightly-tweaked 351 Cleveland:  Shell Rotella 30 wt. or Royal Purple synthetic motor oil.

Thanks,

Chris