[DeTomaso] IR-EFI PLUMBING SANITY CHECK - NEED PHOTOS

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 16:22:06 EST 2008

If you have PHOTOS of your Pantera with EFI with the fuel plumbing modifications I'd like to see 'exactly' where you mounted the fuel surge tank, fuel pumps, and filters in proximity to engine, firewall, fuel tank and headers.

  Right now ours are mounted in line in stacking order on left side fire wall (behind driver). We have engine in Pantera, plumbing mocked up, and should have Mike Trusty's system in mail in next couple days....

  Before we complete installation of the system it would be a big help to see what some others have done. Again photos of what you or others have done would help me the best in completing a sanity check.

  Thanks in advance for your photos.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com