[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Jan 7 17:17:14 EST 2008

Justin

That is the EZ part. I use some scrap 12ga wire from when I wired the house.
Put one or two loop around the copper pipe then solder it on. It makes a
very nice bead. Same thing for aluminum, but I never use aluminum wire
inside of a house and I am not that good of a Tiger yet.

Larry (no sweat) - Cleveland