[DeTomaso] Blowing Oil out your Diorama Valve Covers at WOT

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 19:04:08 EST 2008

I know the hot List subject this week has been "Pantera Shop Diorama's"....... but for those of you building or preparing a Pantera to 'race' at Vegas, Pocono or in ORR 2008 here's some info that someone asked about earlier that Erik Belter turned me onto a few years ago.

  And that is an alternative to blowing oil out breather holes at WOT where traditional valve covers with  'push-in' breathers don't get the job done where you don't want to use a catch can.

  The valved stub ups  are welded directly to the valve cover breather holes and the valving inside works great to eliminate the oil blowing problem I had at WOT.  The stub up kits with or without shielded breathers are avaiIable in most speed shops as well as Summits & Jegs.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com