[DeTomaso] Red Cars - Yellow Cars

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 19:37:36 EST 2008

Is your Pantera ready for Silver State slacker? ;-]>

  I agree with Jar....it is a SHOCKING abuse of power....

  I did a "ride along" with JB a while back in Santa Clara....at least when he abuses his power as a sworn officer he pulls over intoxicated hot babes.  And damned if he did not put them in the backseat with me....thats another story all together but it was fun!

  Dawg

Garth Rodericks <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com> wrote:
  In the officer's defense I must say he was VERY gracious about it. He let me know as soon
as he approached the car that I had done nothing wrong and that he just wanted to see my
Pantera. He also asked a number of times if I minded and had the time, and insisted he
didn't want to keep me from any appointments. Without a doubt it was the most pleasant
experience I've ever had being pulled over. And to be honest, I would much prefer that a
gearhead officer stop me and ask to see the car than just following me for miles in an
attempt to get a look at the car.

Cheers!
Garth

Jar wrote:
Shocking abuse of power, cops pulling you over to look at your car! I don't
care if they are car guys, that's just plain wrong.