[DeTomaso] Red Cars - Yellow Cars

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:46:27 EST 2008

After years of doing it the wrong way I've learned to take every
opportunity to speak with PO about the car or anything else.
Aside from just being one of the few who treat them like regular
people ( amazing how many people ignore them like they are BIG BROTHER
), I've hired many of them for different projects over the years the
reflective sunglasses wearing, small d%$k, big gun stereotype is the
exception and not the rule.  Most are guys who either have a real
sense of right and wrong, were MP's  in the Military or ( in the old
days ) couldn't do college ( now most PD's require a 4 year degree )
and want a good job with benefits and a pension.

But you just never know when the time comes, the guy that pulls you
over might remember you as the guy who said hello and shared info
about the car w/o acting like some Pr*&k in a F360!

Michael in Savannah