[DeTomaso] Tilt steering wheel

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 13:56:56 EST 2008

OK- with those adapter u-joints, now all I need to do is remove the Pantera's
upper column, disassemble my GM tilt column, shorten it to the proper length,
figure out how to mount it and what to do with all the wires from both
columns, make an adapter for our Momo wheel to fit the GM shaft, make an outer cover
from scratch and the project is done..... Or I can have 5'4" Judy continue to
use the decades-old cushion she's been using, since the stock column position
fits my 6'2" body just fine. Quite a choice.... which is why this project's
been on the back burner for 15 yrs. Thanks- J DeRyke

Ideas to
please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL Living.

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp003000000
02598)