[DeTomaso] Tilt steering wheel

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 14:02:15 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/23/08 5:00:55 PM, cuvee at sbcglobal.net writes:

> I sent a Email to Ididit and Flaming River about there Tilt Wheels last
> night. It will be interesting to hear what they have to say about a Tilt Wheel
> for our Panteras!

Flaming River also has a programmable all-electric power steering assembly
that can be adapted into any car. They showed one in a '32 Ford roadster at
SEMA, and there's a How-To written up in a street rod magazine in a '40 Ford
coupe. Negatives? It costs $4000 and up..... Needless to say, I won't be installing
one of these in our Pantera any time soon. FWIW- J DeRyke

Ideas
to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL Living.

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00
300000002598)