[DeTomaso] Tilt steering wheel

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sat Feb 23 11:09:06 EST 2008

Flaming River do have a nice product. Their image show a "moving tilt"
and I strikes by that the wheel is altering its angle. At what angle do
moost sportscar people like o have their wheels? Should it maybe be
raised in level? If it just concerne getting in and out the car, it dosent matter.
But if one like to adjust the driving possition it does.
Goran