[DeTomaso] IR-EFI Linkage Challenge - Photos?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 14:16:01 EST 2008

Doug,

  I can guarantee you any miscommunication about throttle cable adjustments on my EFI had nothing to do with TB's throttle opening adjustments....MikeT spec'd the system but it was built and delivered fully synchronized by Mike.....DickD is doing all the plumbing and electrical mods.

  It's all good bro'

  Dawg

Dee Hart <qqpursuit at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hey Mad Dog, I hope Dick is messing with the throttle "cable" adjustment and not the throttle opening adjustments.    I think the folks at TMW for a fee, take your manifold sell you throttle bodies and linkage, assemble it all AND synchroniz the whole setup.  It's supposed to work right out of the box.         Also for those who are looking for one, I have a Diagram for the throttle adjustments for Quella's throttle linkage.

Regards...........Doug.H

  On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 9:20 PM, <MikeLDrew at aol.com> wrote:

In a message dated 2/15/08 18 10 25, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

>   Trying to garner some information for Dick Drenske who is working on my
> throttle cable linkage 'challenge' on the IR-EFI......Any photos or advise that
> would help Dick with a better visual please pass on to Dick Drenske or me.
> He's not on the List

Why don't you let us all in on the secret and tell us what the challenge
is???

Mike

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy
Awards. Go to AOL Music.