[DeTomaso] IR-EFI Linkage Challenge - Photos?

Dee Hart qqpursuit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 10:16:11 EST 2008

Hey Mad Dog, I hope Dick is messing with the throttle "cable" adjustment and
not the throttle opening adjustments.    I think the folks at TMW for a fee,
take your manifold sell you throttle bodies and linkage, assemble it all AND
synchroniz the whole setup.  It's supposed to work right out of the
box.         Also for those who are looking for one, I have a Diagram for
the throttle adjustments for Quella's throttle linkage.

Regards...........Doug.H