[DeTomaso] Is A Pantera On The Freeway An Idiot Magnet

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 16:26:54 EST 2008

Hey Rowdy,

  Great insight and advise. . .Looking forward to seeing you, Larry "the Falcon" Kelsey, Dave "the Pope" Adin, and Tom "Tommy Gun" Di Iulio  in Arnold Nebraska at the Sandhills Open Road Race in August....one warning...no big but just something to be aware of is;

  Do not freak out if after you arrive should you see or hear Tommy walking around the Hunters Lodge with nothing on but his birthday suit and his trusty Barrett M-82A1 .50 cal sniper rifle.

  He's Cool!

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing
  "If it was easy you'd do it"
  www.TeamPanteraRacing.com

Bob Radefeld <bob at dodgecarroll.com> wrote:
  I don't think it takes long after a person becomes a Pantera
owner to figure out that the car is a "magnet" for almost
anyone else on the road. Personally, I've found that most
cars that race up behind or beside me on the Freeways &
Interstates will slow down for a nice long look at the car
trying to identify it. Lots of picture taking &/or "thumbs up"
usually are the result. After that they either drop back or
casually accelerate past & resume the speed limit. Hit very few wanna-be racers as I think the majority of them already
know that they're likely to get their doors blown off, it's just a
matter of how BAD. The occasional person that I encounter
that really wants to race are the ones that I just shake my
head "No" at & they soon get the message. I just let them
play by themselves.