[DeTomaso] Is A Pantera On The Freeway An Idiot Magnet?

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 19 10:46:27 EST 2008

Similar situation but no good looking girl. I was driving my Saleen Mustang in the left lane next to a 4 cyl Mustang in the right lane. We had taken a moment to glance at each others cars at about 35 mph when his car came to a dead stop....WHAM  in the back of a line of cars that had stopped to turn right. Yes, I too felt bad....and lucky I was in the other lane.

Göran Malmberg <hemipanter at hemipanter.se> wrote:  I was driving on a two file 50mph road in the right line nice and slow,
while a good looking
girl come up beside in BMW looking me with a smile. The proble was that the
left line had
a guy turning turning left a bit ahead so the line traffic was standig
still. You know what.....?
I sort of felt bad then.
Goran