[DeTomaso] Is A Pantera On The Freeway An Idiot Magnet?

Robert Simpson R.Simpson35 at Verizon.net
Tue Feb 19 12:45:59 EST 2008

First off, I would like to say a big "Thank you" to everyone that posted
regarding your Panteras and the people who gawk or attempt to prove how
their mini-van is actually a performance vehicle, LOL!  I enjoyed all the
stories, for me it's something to look forward to.  I purchased my Pantera
about four years ago and because of temporary medical issues, I have had to
put my Pantera repairs and upgrades on hold.  The car hasn't been on the
road yet, just little stuff according to Mr. DeRyke.  Hearing these stories
made me smile and laugh, I am hoping to have my own stories after my surgery
in the next few months. Again, thanks for posting the stories, it gives me
something to look forward to.

Best regards,

Bob Simpson
Hemet CA