[DeTomaso] Holley 750

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Feb 18 13:52:31 EST 2008

Extending the vent upwards is not as effective as extending it horizontally over the bowl it's venting. The problem however is not so much the vent as the boosters as Will says. The booster issue is solved by extending the main jets. I'm not sure if that will cure it completely. I had my Torker intake machined level and it made no notable difference to me. Different intakes require different amounts of correction.

Tomas